Friday, May 4, 2012

The Best Day of Gym EVER!

So, this quarter I have gym for my special area... Today was the best day I have had all quarter so far! Our activity was soccer with conditioning. That part wasn't really the fun part. Since today was hot, we were outside for our activity, and we were the last class of the day, our gym teachers did something AMAZING for us! They turned on the sprinklers for us to run through and cool of!!! It felt sooooo good... I was drenched by the time we had to go inside. When we were done we put on our regular clothes. And not much longer after that I realized you could see through my shirt (AHHH!) and the back of my pants were SOAKED (even bigger AHHHHHH!!!). Luckily, I had a jacket. Sadly, it covered only one part, my pants... I was just glad the day was almost over. And that was the best gym day EVER!!!

-Marey
Live.Laugh.Love

No comments: